Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP No Humid (Rx Required)
Rx Required. iSleep is happy to contact your physician to obtain a prescription.
Respironics Dreamstation Auto CPAP (No Humidifier)
Take back your dreams with the DreamStation. This technologically-advanced, auto-adjusting CPAP machine adjusts pressure during the night on a breath-by-breath basis. DreamStation is responsive, informative and easy-to-use. Don’t wait one more night to get the restful sleep you deserve.
- Advanced event detection
- 2 year warranty
- Mask type resistance control
- Mask fit check
- Oximetry capable
- Bluetooth®, cellular and Wi-Fi connectivity options
- Encore patient management system with optional Adherence Profiler
- DreamMapper patient self-management system compatibility
- EZ-Start: to help you gradually adapt to your prescribed level of therapy using an innovative pressure acclimation algorithm with automatic, personalized adjustments to CPAP pressure over the first 30 days.
- SmartRamp: to allow you to fall asleep to lower pressures than standard ramp mode. The air pressure remains low until you experience an obstructive respiratory event. SmartRamp will respond with its patented auto algorithm to resolve the apnea.
- Top-mounted humidifier hose swivel and front-facing display will make it easy for you to operate while lying down or sitting up in bed.
Reduce manual adjustments with these additional features:
- CPAP-Check: checks on you every 30 minutes to determine if CPAP pressure is optimal. If not, it automatically adjusts to meet your changing needs.
- Auto-Trial: delivers breath-by-breath auto-CPAP therapy for up to a total of 30 days per patient.
- Opti-Start: provides optimal starting pressure that can enhance your comfort and reduce the likelihood of residual events at the beginning of therapy.
- Bluetooth® is included in every DreamStation device for easy connectivity to the DreamMapper patient self-management tool.
- Each morning you’ll be greeted with Daily Progress Feedback — a summary of how far you’ve come with your therapy.
- DreamStation helps patients adapt to the early days of therapy.
- 30 day risk-free trial