ResMed AirFit F30
Meet the AirFit F30 – a smaller style full face mask by ResMed. Designed to sit low on – and cover less of the face, it works to prevent top-of-the-nose red marks. 1 Feel more confident about using sleep therapy around loved ones with a simple, yet effective mask that gives you a modern look.
In a recent study, CPAP users preferred the AirFit F30 over the market-leading, minimal-contact full face mask nearly 2 to 1, 2 with a majority of them finding it more comfortable and easier to use. Additionally, this minimal-contact mask is perfect for wearing glasses, sleeping on your side and helping you feel less claustrophobic.
1 ResMed AirFit F30 fitting study of 75 patients conducted from April to May 2018 in multiple US locations. Study evaluated AirFit F30 fitting range and sizing strategy and tested ResMed AirFit F30 against Phillips Respironics Amara View minimal-contact full face mask.
2 ResMed AirFit F30 guided clinical study of 23 patients conducted from June 8 to August 24 2018 in Australia. Study tested ResMed AirFit F30 against Phillips Respironics DreamWear minimal-contact full face mask.
- One-size-fits-all headgear that contours to every unique face for an accurate, first-time fit.
- Magnetic clips that make it fast and easy to put the mask on and take it off
- Quick-release elbow that helps patients easily disconnect and reconnect to therapy.
- UltraCompact cushion is designed to seal securely at the bottom of the nose, preventing discomfort in the nasal bridge as well as red marks.
- QuietAir vent technology breaks up exhaled air to spread it out lightly
- Preferred by most CPAP users over the previous market-leading mask
- Quietest full face mask
- Minimal contact on the face, making it great for those with claustrophobia
- Mask Frame
- Full Face Cushion in your size of choice
- Quick-Release Elbow
- Standard Size Headgear