ResMed AirFit F30i Full Face Mask
Freedom to sleep how you want
ResMed AirFit™ F30i is designed to keep air tubing out of the way so you can sleep in different positions while still getting a reliable seal. The UltraCompact mask cushion rests under the nose, which helps prevent next-day red marks, soreness and irritation with no red marks on the bridge of the nose. The hollow airflow frame design helps you feel less claustrophobic, with forehead support needed.
Hollow In-frame Airflow
The F30i Full Face mask hollow frame allows CPAP air to flow through the elbow and into the frame and cushion. This feature helps you sleep comfortably in any position and because the elbow connection is at the top, there minimal bulk to the front of the face. The frame size is available in Small, Standard, and Large with the majority of patients using the Standard size Frame and Medium size Cushion.
Fitting the AirFit F30i Full Face mask is simple
- Connect the tubing from your CPAP machine to the mask elbow.
- Place the cushion under your nose, and pull the headgear and frame over your head.
- Bring the lower headgear straps under your ears and attach the magnetic clips to the frame on both sides.
- Pull the headgear straps evenly until the mask is secure and comfortable
AirFit F30i Full Face Mask Features:
- Top-of-head tube connection makes it easy to sleep how you want
- Hollow AirFlow Frame Design Helps You Feel Less Claustrophobic
- One-size-fits-all headgear
- UltraCompact cushion keeps you comfortable when you sleep on your side
- Designed to prevent top-of-the-nose soreness, irritation and red marks
- Clear field of vision allows you to wear glasses or watch TV
- Quick-release magnetic clips
- Quick-release elbow
Hollow In-frame Airflow: The Frame deleivers the airflow from your CPAP. This feature helps you sleep comfortably in any position
Ultra-Compact cushion: Designed to seal securely at the bottom of the nose to prevent nasal bridge discomfort and red marks.
Visual freedom: Lets you see with an under-the-eye frame that combines all-round stability and less facial contact.
Magnetic Headgear Clips: The headgear connects to the mask frame using magnetic headgear clips for ease of use.
Quick-release elbow: Helps you easily disconnect and reconnect to therapy.
One-size-fits-all headgear: Contours to every unique face for an accurate, first-time fit.