ResMed AirSense10 Heated Tube
The ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube for AirSense™ and AirCurve™ 10 Machines is an integrated heated hose for use with the AirSense™ and AirCurve™ 10 line of machines by ResMed. Heated hoses reduce rainout and keep humidified air warm all the way to the CPAP mask.
In addition to the general benefits of a heated hose, upon attaching the ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube to an AirSense or AirCurve 10 machine, Auto Climate Control will automatically be engaged. This will allow the machine to monitor humidity levels and adjust both the heat setting of the humidifier and tube to achieve optimum humidity for a comfortable experience.
The ClimateLineAir™ features a 360 degree swivel that will promote freedom of movement while keeping the electrical connection secure.
This tubing will ONLY work with the Airsense™ and AirCurve™ 10 line of machines by ResMed.
- AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet for Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
When connected to an AirSense™ 10 or AirCurve™ 10 Machine, the ClimateLineAir™ will allow proper operation of Auto Climate Control, a feature that allows the machine to monitor and adjust heat settings of the humidifier and tube to deliver optimum humidity.
The ClimateLineAir™ should be washed weekly using warm water and a mild detergent. It should be rinsed completely, then allowed to air dry out of directly sunlight. The heated tube should not be connected to the machine until it is completely dry. It is safe to completely submerge the hose in water as long as it is completely dry before connecting it for use.